I will be moving soon to the Czech Republic and have to organize everything I need to do to get all in place because before I haven’t properly wrote/organized everything for myself and had been essentially ‘scrambling’ around in my head trying to organize- (lol, I previously wrote ‘screambling’ instead of ‘scrambling’ – so I’m like screaming inside). From that, I assisted myself to get out of that point by making a list of things I need to walk through for this moving process to work, however, the stress I’ve been experiencing is still here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to put myself and my body under stress through participating in the mind of worrying and anxiety towards not being able to have all the documents and preparations ready for when I move due to a fear of getting rejected and sent back to my country.
- I commit myself to stop putting myself and my body under stress by practicing to stick to breathing while and as I prepare myself for my move overseas.
- I commit myself to stop the irrational fears and anxieties I have about not being able to have all the documents and points with moving because I realize that I have a list and am walking the process daily in making sure I have and will have everything I need to be okay overseas.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting rejected and sent back to my country because I don’t have the required documents and thus, losing thousands of dollars. And from this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing thousands of dollars – money I have saved up in preparation for this move — because of not having all the required documentation and papers in place because for reason “I forgot” or “didn’t know” .
- I commit myself to through breathing, writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application, stop and let go of the irrational worrying and fears about myself with moving and money and assist and support myself to purify my relationship with money in order to no longer exist within stress, separation, inferiority, anxiety and fear towards it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the world system when it comes to moving and traveling to a foreign country because of the memory of when I almost got denied to fly abroad because I forgot to check in my flight and from that, reacted in fear and absolute anxiety due to perceiving that all the time and money I have invested towards this trip has completely in one moment cease to exist, instead of realizing and forgiving myself for not being aware or informed about this point before and thus use it as a learning experience and note for me to communicate about and find solutions for correction in the money system.
- I commit myself to assist and support myself through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application to clear myself of reactions of what happened in the past from traveling mistakes so I do not bring these fears and reactions along with me when I travel abroad this time.
- I commit myself to make notes for myself to share with others on points I discover that do not serve humanity and/or the world by writing/communicating and finding solutions that will be best for All.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I don’t receive the necessary support when I’m abroad to assist me with immigration and visa processes that I will lose a lot of money, and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing a lot of money by moving to another country and not having enough to survive or live comfortably. From this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having enough money due to a fear that somehow everything I will do – moving, finding an apartment, getting visa, transportation cost, etc will cost me more money than I have, and from that, stress myself out unnecessarily instead of realizing yes, I will have to spend money for things that I need to spend in order to live and work in the country legally, but I HAVE ENOUGH, because I prepared myself and saved the necessary money to make the move finely, and so what the problem is is who I am in relationship to money.
- I commit myself to when and as I have the time, invest in the EQAFE Soul of Money Series to assist and support me to understand money and how to change my relationship to money to one that is healthy and supportive.
- I commit myself to assist and support myself to walk through my relationship and problems with money through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I have enough money to live abroad for at least two months without a job, and from this, I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that my partner will be offering his financial support with me moving abroad, therefore, I have financial support as well as financial support from my family if for some reason, living and working abroad does not turn out well.
- When and as I see myself worry about not having enough money while I move abroad, to stop myself, breathe and bring myself back to the understanding that “I have enough” — I do have the money to stay at least two months abroad with no job and I am able to have the assistance and support of my partner and family if for some reason I am having financial difficulty. So, I am “okay” with that point, so I assist and support myself to breathe myself through worry and into stability.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if for some reason living and working abroad do not work out in the country, I can resume my job back here in the States and explore other job and educational options. Therefore, I see, realize and understand that no matter if working/living abroad will or will not work – I still have my old job to fall back onto, and my parents’ house to stay for shelter, therefore, there is no reason for me to be stressed about my finances and moving abroad because 1) I have enough money to cover me at least 2 months abroad with no job and 2) I have my partner to support me with any financial points and 3) I have my family and my old job back home that I can go to if living and working abroad do not work out. Therefore, I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize there is absolutely no reason to exist in stress over not having enough money or not being able to have all the documents in on time because I realize I am walking the process now in researching and contacting the necessary people to make sure I will have the documents ready.
Since I have already contacted the relevant people to assist me with the job process, the only thing left to do is to wait for their responses and direct myself accordingly to what they say. I also am in the process of gathering the required documents I need to obtain here in the states – so why am I still experiencing stress and anxiety?
- I commit myself to breathe through any anxiety or stress I am experiencing towards the moving process and remind me of the support I have if I am unable to financially provide for myself and live/work in a foreign country.
- I commit myself to assist and support myself to write out a back-up plan (a Plan B) if my plan of moving abroad does not work out because I realize I can fall back on my job and explore other options here if moving abroad doesn’t work out
I will continue to breathe through the stress to stop this pattern in relation to moving to a foreign country and just take it a day at a time, and also in regards to money, I see that I have accepted and allowed money to have quite an effect on who I am and how I experience myself, so I see that this is a point I can walk through within my JTL blog.
Okay -so – I BREATHE
DIP Lite (*Free* Self-Development / Self Improvement Course)